0

The Sudden Enlightenment

The newest patch for SGE which is the Renaissance V 5.0, came with a big BANG!!! The patch itself totally proved the meaning of rebirth on the gameplay. Fresh contents that totally lured old players and quitters to come back. The update boasts itself with all the latest expansion that makes the gameplay more amusing and fun.

I go take a trip on the coolness of this patch.

First of all. The logging in. The new log in screen is quite nicer and got the pictures of the new maps and mobs. the log in box is not that bulky like the previous one.

Next is the barracks. Slicker and well organized. The most adorable about it is the save point of where you want to start. Really helpful because you don't have to warp back from town. The interface is more convenient and not bulky.

As I warped my way to town, I am awestruck at the new UI. Really cool stuff and It took me for a day or two on learning it. New icons and new menus. After warping in I had been indulged on the "My Dress Room" function. A really good function before buying costumes. I enjoyed it so much that its the first thing i did rather than walking around town and noticing that the npcs changed locations.

OK the only shocking problem that made us all worry is the rings. "Where are our characters' rings?". That really caused so much ruckus and broad rantings. But apparently GM Xanxus made an announcement that its all in the MM cabinet, safe and sound. Well after that we noticed that the stat points are all reset haha. It caused so much trouble clicking again those skill points for every characters. Luckily that expert stances are retained.

After re-equipping my rings and getting the stat points used, I went in to the new fresh map , Castilla. Its a seashore map which reminds me of Outside Bahia. A really small base camp map which ends in the warp to the Castilla Dungeons. I urgently got the quest then tried doing it asap.

Photobucket

The first leg of the Castilla Missions is the Castilla Mines. This is where you have to defeat bosses and get the required items. Apparently the quest item is not a sure drop so you need to come in several times. And doing it is free per day, any succeeding attempts is paid with 1 ancient relic item consecutively. I went in the mines solo just to explore it. But sadly I only defeated Chaos Ararat and got his item. The mission is good to finish with a squad, easier and faster. If u got imba equips its ok to solo it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lets go to the Colony War. New system = new lag. The lag is really dreadful. Imagine the factions characters + mobs + environment + enemies. My PC kept on lagging like hell T_T. It is really a frustrating thing for me since I don't own a very expensive computer.

Well to cheer things up, I got a new family member. That's right, I already got Asoka. I didn't spam GP and here she is looking happy being a part of the Summerscent Family. It took me 5 tries to get 2 Gold Tokens consecutively so no sweat in obtaining her. A very unexpected thing in my whole GE life. All I want is to buy a costume at HCOF and here she is waiting to be trained^^

Photobucket

I named her "Natsumi" which means "beautiful summer". I intend to make her a tanker for the upcoming imba quest for Valeria. She is very promising as a melee character so it's really worthy having her around. After making her, off she go in training.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bounty Hunter missions had became a fad in the new version. Together with other raids its a roulette reward system so it's really worth trying. I finished a sacred chaos requiem mission with only me and a factionmate. The Bahama and Sacred missions is quite OK to solo if got racials. AOE is a must or u might just want to eat red lolli and run at the very end and fight the boss.

Photobucket

Involving to Bounty Missions is a wonderful thing to earn items so I tend to do it if got time.

When it comes to family level up, there is a reward for each level you gain. This is also a cool stuff because you can get premium items from the chest. I got up to level 9 of the reward box. The loots are nice including 15 days wings and potions. Also it have some 30 days costumes and stance rings which are really helpful.



New costumes are updated to at ABS and HCOF for Feng-Ling, Romina, Asoka and Musketeers. Also the Pose guide 11 is released via HCOF. The Wizard Serpent Costume caused so much ruckus since it is released at ABS as top loots. Many got enraged by this step that IAH undertook including me. Some players collect costumes as an inspiration to continue playing GE. If it is also deprived, I can't imagine the disappointments of those players. It should rather be at HCOF for ample amount of tokens than gamble your way to get it at ABS.

As the new patch is running its way for the 3rd week or so. Some problems arise 1 by 1. Here comes the lag issue just lately. And now the most crucial is the ABS bug on ELB recipe. It gave me an item instead of the recipe which is really fishy. Apparently some of my factionmates experienced it too. No wonder ELB sales got a boost these days. I hope it is fixed ASAP without banning those innocents.



Well here ends my ongoing observations at the new patch. Currently leveling my Asoka to Master and waiting for the new costumes to arrive weeeheeee. I heard that Romina Castilla Costumes can be unlocked after the Castilla episode 1 quest so it gave me the urgency to finish my quests fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3