0

Frost's Final Raids

I managed to went on two raids before the new patch arrive. Frost made a nice farewell pawning at these raids and served as a good mob killer at Holy Water Chamber. Here are some stills. Right now I'm still learning how to make a good screenshot in motion. Just like getting still photos from movies hehe.

Arsene Circus Raid

Pawning his Doppleganger^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At last at the Final Room
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holy Water Chamber Raid

Since I'm so scared of doing HW (due to so many mobs that can kill me if I can't kill them first) and all is in rush, I just took 2 pix here T_T But its good because Ortega got his cameo for a bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This ends Frost's last few raids with my family. If the upcoming patch will allow the change instantly Bye Bye Frost T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3