0

Stomp!! Stomp!!

I had been training my Emilia Guilliano (Millia) to master this past week and she is now promoted before the patch arrives. That was my last stay at Sacred Dungeon for the 4.5 patch and I am looking forward on training other lowbies and also the "must-have" rnpcs like Asoka and Valeria. Since Valeria had a 1 month exclusivity it kinda made me sad because its her what I am looking forward to at the Renaissance. Eitherway I hope I can get Asoka to add a fresh member on the family. She seems to be a good tanker though. My Female Fighter (Solange) and Nar (Enzo) is stuck to Expert so maybe gonna try leveling them 3 while waiting for Valeria to come out yey.

Also while waiting for the new patch I tired revisiting the plantation to finish the quest and feel a new atmosphere. I honestly don't level much at the capybara maps so going here is kinda nice. I bought Calyce (Ashlee), male Musketeer (Usher) and Viki (Ashton) for a change of line up. This ranger team is kinda cool to look at while playing.

First to accomplish is to fill the food packs with 200 capybara foods for buff so here is the trio farming.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right after the food pack is filled. The Golden bat is nearby so I go for the kill.

Photobucket

But honestly his stomping is annoying haha. it made me stunned a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the Golden Bat is terminated it only dropped 1 key. Gosh I need 4 so I checked at other channels and got 1 too. The 3rd channel is empty so The purpose of going to the Mine passage is defeated for now. Better try again next time^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3