0

Trump Collection

Ever since I started playing GE I already fancy the costumes here. I try to get hold of each collection to fulfill my eye cravings. I would like to showcase all of it here and let me start by the Trump Collection. All I got from HCOF and I only lack the Fighter and Musk ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Featuring Champagne (Elementalist) on her pink and yellow ensemble of Rudestancia Costume.

Photobucket

Hermione (Wizard) is feeling good with her knee tight Deinclian Costume of colorful blue, violet and strips of gold.

Photobucket

And lastly cool bod Cody (Scout) stay nip and tuck with his violet inspired Clarcana Costume.

Photobucket

I can't wait to get my hands on the last 2 remaining costumes to complete this set. The thing that makes trump costumes cute for me is the hearts yey~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3