2

The Seconds of Fame

I am so grateful to IAH and GE staff for choosing my entries as one of the winners in loading screen event. This competition is my first ever event to join at and I admit this had been the most enjoyable memory I got in my GE life. All the works I did is purely done and exclusively by me so I rebuke all the haters. I got more fans than those haters who can only talk big because of insecurity. Don't go blabbing about the value of criticism since you "haters" doesn't even have the slightest knowledge of what is constructive and destructive means.

I wanted the competition to be as happy memory as it can be but some people really got the kicks to make me feel enraged. Some blatantly make up stories on their own blog and so daring to say some fiction-full of craps.

OK enough of the drama since there are so many who believes in me and spammed broads to show their appreciation at my works. I really thank you guys for the support and your private message for me from time to time really uplifts me hehe.

So now here is the works I am so proud of. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do cheers~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the Official GE news about it:

http://ge.iahgames.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=1400

It is featured at Starstorm Blog too wee~

http://starstorm-ge.blogspot.com/2010/05/gio-bach-merge.html

The winners got some comments from the Hanbiton Official forum so so cool~

2 comments:

Ashardalon

Well, I don't know about the drama, but all of them are very well-done. So I think you deserve to win. Congrats on winning. Out of all these, I think the top 5 are (IMO) Claire/Viki/Ramiro, Emilia (constellation), Team Arena, Romina, and Ele/Helena.

Summerscent Family

OMG The great Ashardalon, it's an honor having you on my blog weee...

Thank you so much XOXO

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3