1

My Factions, My Family

Life in the New World will be so hard if you are alone. Of course you can solo in some ways but its quite lonely nothing to talk to in green chat or nothing to ask for in yellow chat. Whenever I talk about my faction and friends I really feel nostalgic from the very first day I started my foot at GE. So for now I wanna go back to where I started. the foundation of who I am in-game.

The moment I entered the New World by the last summer day of 2009, I had been a busy bee knowing how to do this quest and do that. Then suddenly a faction invitation popped out from Hack-GU Faction. Its a small and quite faction and I haven't started using the faction chat until I was level 30, trying to get my very first obsession Gracielo. From then on I am a total faction chat spammer, trying to ask so many things. Well I am not familiar with the faces from Hack-GU by that time until all members suddenly quits. Due to classes and studies some left the faction without I knowing them. The leadership is transferred to Verucci Family and he had become my first GE buddy. Schudevank Family had been known at hack-GU too since I knew him to be the highest family level of all. With the new leadership we recruited a lot of nice players but mostly kids and teenagers. We had so much fun at faction that time since all our cheerful and although inter-racial we manage to cope up with everyone. Mainly all we do is help each other get through the quests since we r so weak to do events that time. Also at Hack-GU I got my friends list growing. I developed super close relationship with factionmates like Zemogh_2, Versailles, nothingdfg (nanodecimator now), Asmodeous, SaveOurSoul and Tenebroso. We done the faction quest as a team and manage to win over those. Well Hack-GU got some hot tempered members too who is irritated if some players speak in their native language and who likes asking a lot for items and vis. But our bonding so strong it's OK to everyone. The faction grew a lot since I entered but I never knew that its coming to an end. Some faction core players had become so busy in real life by then. Others quit to join other factions since they don't see themselves growing inside anymore. Also some join their friends from other factions. Slowly Hack-GU deteriorates and we got no choice but to let go of everyone. Verucci decided to disband the faction and it made me cry at the front of the screen. We understand that players must grow and experience more fun than being stuck in an inactive faction. But even though we are still connected via friends list.

After that I found my new home in the residence of the Millenion faction. This big faction boasts off its active players and daily events that can keep members busy. I remember joining it November 2009. Staying at Millenion is a fun experience and I had gone several events I never been before. Going multiple Team Arenas, PVP daily events like Poison Yard and Secret Temple, going Garim Raiding and especially participating in Colony Wars. The experience there is awesome and I had gained so many friends including dugunitrous, Loctus, ArtisticSouls, DelaPortas, lolwtfbbq, Couzins, Vugtis, LademonsterS and TheShadowKnightz. Of course it doesn't stopped growing and I got more friends here than usual so long to mention. Faction chat has never been lively. Also as a faction we manage to finish the Expert stance quest together. But all good things come to an end. Slowly I had developed hidden enemies inside. Those that doesn't want me started to let me feel my presence is an eye sore. At first I didn't bother about it but it grew stronger and stronger everyday. I diminished using faction chat and try to be quite. I got many friends here than enemies so why would I worry. But it didn't stop there, I slowly experience unfair treatments. Then being in the faction seems to be burdening me than making me feel good. One certain incident wraps it all that made me decide to leave. The faction is good but eventually rotten members have been noticeable. I wouldn't want somebody in-game to treat me badly since no one here at GE got the right to make me feel so. My exit from Millenion is quite and fast. I stayed there almost 3 months only. Some members didn't even know I left and I chose to remain silent whenever they try to ask me. Moving on is hard since I had developed deep connections to some members but the reason to leave is much bigger than the reason to stay so with all my memories still intact I find another home to make me feel I am really home.

I am choosing Armada faction and Le Conquistador faction by early February 2010. I got buddies from Armada but since it is facing an inactive phase I chose LC. Moreso I knew some LC members as early as my Millenion days so I think its a best place to grow and have fun. I was right by the time I saw green chat again. The moment I had arrived all LC members had been good to me. I really felt home until now on my 7th month here. I had experienced high level raids and bloddy Colony Wars. I am really delighted being here but I need to upgrade myself to cope up with everyone else. LC is a bunch of mature young adults who have the finest decent characteristics I ever known at GE. Although majority is in afk mode, staying here has never been this good. All got sensible things to say and to advice. They even help those in need. No dull impression and selfishness is no where to be seen. I can say I had grown so much during my stay here at LC. I learned various things to cope up with gaming life here and until now I am slowly developing to be a member LC can be proud of. The fatherly Love of Mahoney, the enthusiastic Mulann (Jinyi now), the motivation of FireNova, the hardworking jobin, the good will of Sleethe, the high spirited ElfOfMoonlight (PKQueen now), the generosity of crazyjackal, the super friendly Ablonezealaizi, the funny Divinicus, the quite Emcron, the cheerful EvilGood, the supportive Evintos, the sweet HrCzarnieccy, the helpful FeiTInYiKimLau, the super nice Ichihara, the courageous Jaggermeister, the straightforward Maximillian, the imba OrrOrr, the shy Renzoku, the naughty XxIllusionXx, the light hearted Yogen, the passionate devilz, and the humble llSistersll. So long to mention how they left me with good impression. This only proves how fun and exciting my GE life will be around these bunch of super gentle players. From the looks of it I will be around LC for so long to see more of these kind of people and continue to grow and play happily together. The members are the foundation of a faction. The integrity and solidarity of it depends on the strength of its players. Not the strength because of being imba, or being rich in-game, its the intangible strength that only good hearted persons can only see within each other.

1 comments:

Elyrean Ablone Zealaezi

Nice to see that u are enjoying ur stay in LC...^^...tho i am mia now but we still can keep in contact...add me msn wang_yuezhi@hotmail.com...

AbloneZealaezi~

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3