0

Mission Accomplished!!

January 11 2012 is a day to remember. The day when Summerscent Family finished Tower of Chaos with flying colors. Everything went really amazing. I didn't expect that a normal TOC night will give me much experience I ever expected.



First of all, I left with the QoV quest that night. After killing the Queen I go straight to Adriana to collect medals and costumes that I really long for.







TOC Quest Completion will reward you with the highest Castilla Medals and 3 new costumes for Female Musk, Male Musk and Female Auch Infantry Soldier.









The top of the cake that night was the Greek Chroma Scout Recipe I got from the roulette. Really freaking awesome lol. Also my beloved factmates managed to get ELNr from it too. It's really unbelievable to posses such valuable armor recipe in my entire GE life.





Lastly I bagged the top 21 position on the world cross pvp singles rank. One more rank and I will be on the top 20 which is my goal for a long time. Definitely I wanna prove the worth of my Gorgeous UFO team^^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3