0

Be Just or Be Dead!

The most anticipated patch has arrived to SGE. Welcome to Granado Espada Version 8.5. Here is the trailer of the fun filled update.



Recently I had been very busy at work and didn't manage to update this blog for so long. But so many stuff had happened that needed to be treasured inside Summerscent Family's memory bank.

First of all, the greatest feat of the family at the start of the update, recruit Lionel. Since I got work on the update maintenance which is Thursday and still got work on Friday, I manage to get Lionel on Saturday with just 1 run that day. Lucky LC is on the thrill of doing Lionel Quest so we made a full squad to enter the Tower. The raid itself is really long and tiring but with enough DPS its doable.

I played the role of normal Emilia when I got the quest items. We finished 8th floor around 3am so everyone felt exhausted to move on. But we promised ourselves to push through 12th floor when all LC member who wanna get Lionel is done with the quest. Hopefully a week or two we can set our foot to the last floor and get our chances for the Punisher Stance Book in the roulette.

Here are some stills of my in-game hubby.










Now the only problem is getting the rare stance book. I do hope I can get my hands on it sooner.

Moreover, World Cross PVP is launched earlier on 8.5 and got its bug fixes after the maintenance. This event s really fun for PVP players like me. All is balanced and just need the right skills to win it.

At the moment my highest rank is Royal for Singles and Commander for Team match.






Since the ranking is delayed I had reached Empire Rank just now and I'm gonna try to rise up to be in top 30^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3