0

Frost's Last Laughter.....

The Renaissance patch is just around the corner and everything seems to be changing for good. One of these upcoming changes in the game is the replacement of Helena's job skill. That's right! Frost will be gone soon as the 5.0 patch comes up. it will be replaced by a quite useful job skill exclusive for Helena which is "Memorise".

So as a tribute to our beloved Frost I will be bombarding my blog with anything related to him for this upcoming days. I will really miss this nice fellow because he really saved me a lot of times. During CW ,quests and raids. I have been used to seeing Frost with my Helena so it will be a long adjustment period when he is gone T_T

To start the Frost Tribute, I manage to change the banner first then gonna come up with lots of stuff after this weekly maintenance is over.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3